In this chapter, we were able to set up a complete online store for our customer, Sweet Tees. Although there are a lot of modules, configuration screens, and chances to override the features in Ubercart, the sane default options and helpers for common tasks such as setting up ImageCache presets make Ubercart fairly easy to get running.
Here are the modules we referenced in this chapter:
• e-Commerce: http://drupal.org/project/ecommerce
• FileField: http://drupal.org/project/filefield
• Google Analytics: http://drupal.org/project/google_analytics
• ImageAPI: http://drupal.org/project/imageapi
• ImageCache: http://drupal.org/project/imagecache
• ImageField: http://drupal.org/project/imagefield
• Token: http://drupal.org/project/token
• Ubercart: http://drupal.org/project/ubercart
Here are the additional resources that we referenced in this chapter:
• Ubercart official site: http://www.ubercart.org
• Ubercart contributions: http://www.ubercart.org/contrib
• Ubercart credit card security: http://www.ubercart.org/docs/user/2731/credit_card _settings#security
• Ubercart payment systems: http://www.ubercart.org/payment
Was this article helpful?