Remember, you are in charge when it comes to the content on your Drupal site. That means that you should be leveraging every bit of content on your site to the fullest while protecting your valuable site assets from the bad guys.
In this chapter, we have covered:
• Using OpenCalais to tag and organize your content
• Bulk processing your content with OpenCalais
• Creating More Like This blocks to help visitors and the search engines know more about your site
• Keeping your content compliant with the HTML Purifier module
• Blocking spam with the Mollom module
Great content will get people to your site and even keep them there. But will they do what you want them to? The next chapter is all about increasing your conversion rate.
Was this article helpful?